Thread: 3/4" Sling Swivels wanted

3/4" Sling Swivels wanted

Hi forum members,
    I hope, with all the combined knowledge on this site I may be able to solve a problem I am having.
    I have just bought a lovely leather rifle sling, nice and broad on the main part tapering at each end to 3/4" where the swivels attach the sling to the rifle.
    I now have a problem finding such narrow sling swivels as every one I have looked at is either 1" the smallest or 1 1/4"
    I know I can use the 1" ones, they are common as muck and I have a few of them already but would prefer ones that are the correct width for the sling.
    Can anybody help, have you seen any anywhere ?

cannot promise anything but will have a look in daylight tomorrow and see if I have any. There is a small plastic drawer outside with quite a few sets of sling loops so it might just be there is a set.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    cannot promise anything but will have a look in daylight tomorrow and see if I have any. There is a small plastic drawer outside with quite a few sets of sling loops so it might just be there is a set.
    Would be much appreciated, thanks.
    Would even appreciate any info from trade members, I am not looking for 'freebies'

Right got out there and found a pair but they are 21mm or of 0.836" internal width. Obviously European:-

There of the type with "Stops" incorporated into the stud so the sling loop cannot make contact with the stock and mar it.

Sorry I do not know where I got them from as I tend to acquire stuff when ever possible just in case it comes in handy. There is some wear to the blacking although that might be from where they have been in a drawer loose with a load of other sling loops. I probably got them with the intention of using them on the "Martini" project then changed my mind and decided to use the traditional English "Eyes" as being more in keeping.

If they of any use to you let me know. Have no idea what they cost me or if they cost me anything not being able to recall where or even when I got them.

Hi BH,
    Thanks for going to all that trouble, that is exactly the ones I needed but now having a selection of slings, preferred the QD type.
    The end result was that I went to Titanium Gun Works web site and got exactly what I wanted (unfortunately) at a cost of 51.80 delivered.
    But Thanks again for taking the trouble to offer help.

No trouble really so that's OK. It would have been sooner but have been under the weather with this damned abscess which thank fully is finally calming down a bit. Might actually be able to eat a dinner today.