Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: User names

User names

Having looked at several posts on this forum I have been left feeling all sorts of emotions. Amazement, bewilderment confusion and best of all amusement.

People feel so passionate about certain subjects that they feel the need to post about them on this forum. My point is why hide behind user names and not reveal your true identity so we at least we know who we are debating with. I feel the need to hide behind ridiculous usernames is the fear of embarrassment at some of the utter garbage that is posted on this site.

If you feel so strongly about something that you need to post it on this site at least reveal your true identity so we can debate with a person rather than a username.

Man up and grow a pair before posting topics on this site and hiding behind user names.

NOW before anyone has a go about my ridiculous username its only because I dont know how to change it.

ATB

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by bigkimbo View Post
    Having looked at several posts on this forum I have been left feeling all sorts of emotions. Amazement, bewilderment confusion and best of all amusement.

People feel so passionate about certain subjects that they feel the need to post about them on this forum. My point is why hide behind user names and not reveal your true identity so we at least we know who we are debating with. I feel the need to hide behind ridiculous usernames is the fear of embarrassment at some of the utter garbage that is posted on this site.

If you feel so strongly about something that you need to post it on this site at least reveal your true identity so we can debate with a person rather than a username.

Man up and grow a pair before posting topics on this site and hiding behind user names.

NOW before anyone has a go about my ridiculous username its only because I dont know how to change it.

ATB

Tom
    Hi Tom
    I have got my very strong Tin hat on and Im sure if you look at some of my posts I have displayed my name (Paul Jermy) and Im sure if my user name was bigkimbo I would change it only joking Tom.
    I like this site and dont want to get thrown off
    Paul

Because this is a public site. Not everyone wants anti's etc knowing who they are.

in edit..can you imagine the stick you'd get if your name was Danny Fripping!
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Bogtrotter more commonly known as axxxhxxe

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    i think everyone knows me as

jockstrap

bobjs

scotland rifles.

some even know my full name and address, some have been to my home to collect something etc, but im not happy with every tree hugger in the local area knocking at my door, calling my girls names etc.

i too have been banned from other forums for being other then truthful and speaking up for some one, and for me to get banned from here over my proper name etc would really miss pe off.

but saying that, if i felt really strong about something said etc on here i would speak to the forum staff, who are just about the best on all the forums (including the ones im not banned from ) that i belong too.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bigkimbo View Post

ATB

Tom
    +1 Who needs to hide behind a username/ atb Tim

....I think you need to chill out a bit Tom. Are you one of these people who joins a site just to moan and bitch or are you going to contribute something interesting to the forum and talk about deer stalking.

Cheers Dave
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

user name

How do I change my user name