Thread: FoxPro remote units are luminous

FoxPro remote units are luminous

Ive had a couple of people contact me to ask why the FoxPro remotes dont light up like the screen when in use...So just incase your like me and rarely ever read instructions...The remote buttons do light up but they are not powered like the screen they are luminous and need a blast of light from a head lamp or lamping lamp to set them off..The Fury handset looks like a set of disco lights!!!

Thought this would be the quickest way to get the message out to people using them. ATB Steve

Even I knew they were luminous.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is well with you.

Cheers.

Mike.

While we're on the subject of Foxpros used at night - I put a small strip of the white reflective stuff they use on traffic cones around the aerial on my my Scorpion. Thay way, it shows up in the light from the laser IR from the NV. It not only helps me to avoid shooting it when a fox comes in, but it also makes it easier to find when I go to pick it up afterwards.

For the remote i glued some rubber/plastic nipples over the press switches ....NO NOT WHAT YOUR ALL THINKING...LOL....so in the dark i can feel and use pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP View Post
    While we're on the subject of Foxpros used at night - I put a small strip of the white reflective stuff they use on traffic cones around the aerial on my my Scorpion. Thay way, it shows up in the light from the laser IR from the NV. It not only helps me to avoid shooting it when a fox comes in, but it also makes it easier to find when I go to pick it up afterwards.
    Yep, works for me too....Not shot it yet, although the 2 reflective strips Ive got on mine often make me flick the lamp back again just incase its a set of eyes

Quote Originally Posted by mickyfinn View Post
    For the remote i glued some rubber/plastic nipples over the press switches ....NO NOT WHAT YOUR ALL THINKING...LOL....so in the dark i can feel and use pretty easy.
    LOL.....No comment...