Photobucket.

basil

Distinguished Member
It`s changed.
If i wanted to post a picture on here i uploaded it, ticked the box and clicked the img code then paste it.
I now can`t click the img code. Any ideas please?
basil.

basil i have just had a try ,you should be able to hover your mouse over img code and left click it should copy ,atb wayne

Mine has changed also.
To put this picture on I Left Click on IMG bar and it turns BLUE then I Right click on this BLUE bar and a box comes up with `COPY` highlighted.
Left click on this and the box disappears.
Out of Photobucket and back to SD site.
Now I will paste this on here by Right clicking for `paste`to appear and Left click on it.
HWH.

DMQTYPESHOOT001-1.jpg

Hello Stag, hope you are well.
After Wayne posted his reply i worked it out.
Why they have to play around with it is beyond me.
basil.

basil.
I am OK but the Glaucoma is steadily getting worse.
I am on Windows 7 with this new infernal machine and I am having problems putting pictures into Photobucket now.
With my old machine it was a doddle but even that has changed too. It is OK for young buffs but for geriatric wrinklies life gets harder all the time. Speaking of which I received a notification that from April 9th 2012 I will get a pension increase of about £6 per week if I live that long.

HWH.

basil.
I am OK but the Glaucoma is steadily getting worse.
I am on Windows 7 with this new infernal machine and I am having problems putting pictures into Photobucket now.
With my old machine it was a doddle but even that has changed too. It is OK for young buffs but for geriatric wrinklies life gets harder all the time. Speaking of which I received a notification that from April 9th 2012 I will get a pension increase of about £6 per week if I live that long.

HWH.
Every little helps...........

Back