Thread: Done it at last.........

Done it at last.........

yep brought a lithium battery,no more lugging a heavey one about,i got the 12v 14ah one from the show today,just need to see how long it lasts on a lamping trip to see if there are wat they say they are..................

They are pretty damn good, just take a spare though!, you never know!. just when Charlie pops up, battery fade gets in there!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I have just been informed from one of the major suppliers of lithium batteries, you must never leave them charging when you are not there, there have been occasions when they burst into flames...

regards
    Now

Quote Originally Posted by news of the world View Post
    I have just been informed from one of the major suppliers of lithium batteries, you must never leave them charging when you are not there, there have been occasions when they burst into flames...

regards
    Now
    All positive feedback from you then m8 lol,i have heard that from someone eles too so dont intend too,cheers for the heads up tho....

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    They are pretty damn good, just take a spare though!, you never know!. just when Charlie pops up, battery fade gets in there!!
    was told you dont get fade it just wont work..........but your right the spare heavey one will be in the truck just in case.............

You can also get a car charger for them

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    You can also get a car charger for them
    yep got one in the box

I have the 19Ah one from Cluson, basically two 9Ah wired together. I split mine so when one goes you know your half cooked! also nice so you can have them one in each trouser/coat pocket so your balanced.

Won't go back to a lead one now .