Hello Folks

dingwall_dave

Hello from Caithness,

I've just taken up stalking, having inherited my dad's .243 and old BSA .270 along with the rest of the contents of the cabinet, as he doesn't use them any more. Looking forward to putting old tools back to use...

Cheers,

Dave

hi dave welcome aboard i have an old bsa stutzen in 270 lovely set trigger on it very accurate look forward to hearing your stories with the 270 when you get it out ,atb wayne

Enjoy the forum Dave, Is there any link to Dingwall the place? or is it surname?
You'll have plenty opportunity to put the tools to good use up your way, enjoy teh stalking.

Thanks fellas,

Philross, I'm from Dingwall, based up in Caithness at the moment, in what most of the rest of the Navy would call exile, but for me the closest draft I'll ever get to home.

I'll let you all know how I get on, but for the moment, there is much zeroing to be done before rifles start getting pointed deerwards.

Until such point as the careers office in Inverness becomes Nuclear Powered, this is it I think.

And it'll be Plymouth if King Alex gets his way...

Welcome to the site. Its a great place to share ideas stories and oppinions so keep posting :)

Cheers, Steve

Back