Thread: Samsung Galaxy tab

Samsung Galaxy tab

For sale is my Samsung Galaxy Tab model GT-P1000 Samsung GALAXY Tab - Press
    It has 16 gig built in memory and a 16gig micro SD card, total 32 gig, 3G and wireless connectivity.
    Unlocked for use on any network, without a sim it is wireless only, emergency calls can still be made.
    Has all the usual apps found on any android phone, just bigger faster and more memory.
    I bought the first tab in feb last year and used it all the time until I upgraded to a smart phone last november.
    In early December I dropped the tab, please don't try it, makes a terrible mess. Lol
    The insurance company replaced it a month ago, not been used at all, just turned on to make sure it works, it does.
    Comes with the following, mains charger and lead, charging and data lead for the computer, and car charger and a spare charge data lead, as well as earphones/microphone should you want to listen to music or even make phone calls.
    16 gig Micro sim is fitted and blank, no extra apps, so just as a brand new one would be, all still boxed with instruction book etc.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it comes with two cases, a semi hard case that folds open and works as a desk stand, and a posh real leather slip case, this one is pretty much unused.

Looking for 225 + postage

Neil.
    Last edited by Hornet 6; 28-02-2012 at 16:42. Reason: Add details

Added the following to first post

EDIT: Forgot to mention it comes with two cases, a semi hard case that folds open and works as a desk stand, and a posh real leather slip case, this one is pretty much unused.
    Neil.

PM Sent
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.