Thread: Wiltshire Firearms Department

Wiltshire Firearms Department

Not all firearms departments are bad. I called Wilts licensing department today (27th Feb) at 8:30am to talk to them about a variation that I urgently needed (my main rifle stock has cracked and broken and I have a shed load of does and fallow prickets to cull). By 1pm this afternoon I collected my amended FAC and tomorrow I can but a new rifle! They are not a one for one as I have gone for a different caliber.

Well done them!

As mentioned in one of my other posts, I was in and out in eleven minutes with two shotguns removed and new SGC issued, Two rifles removed and authority to acquire two new ones granted and issued with a new FC
    All in elven minutes, as I set my parking clock when I parked in the slot directly in front of the Building !!!!!!

Superb team they are! Nice people to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    As mentioned in one of my other posts, I was in and out in eleven minutes with two shotguns removed and new SGC issued, Two rifles removed and authority to acquire two new ones granted and issued with a new FC
    All in elven minutes, as I set my parking clock when I parked in the slot directly in front of the Building !!!!!!
    not fair, mine took about 20min ,

Do you not need a letter like we do in sussex to change calibre??

atb steve

Hi Steve
    A letter to who
    Geordie

there have been many post about this. I come under wilts team also and I have to say I think we have by far the best team in the country they really are a fantasic team.

regards
    Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami