Cz550 .308 privi ammo

carlisleredneck

Hi all. I am due to pick up my new cz550 in .308 caliber this week and was wondering if anybody is using privi 150g soft points through the same rifle. It's a 20" barrel stutzen if that makes a difference. The only reason I ask is because I can get privi for £12 for 20 but it's a 80 mile round trip so I would have to buy a few boxes to make it worth while. Any feedback appreciated.
Cheers owain.

every rifle is different. Just because someone has the same rifle as you and is accurate with a certain ammunition dose not mean it will shoot the same in your rifle.
Trial and error im afraid

Thanks for the info. I realise all rifles are different I was just looking for a general opinion on the rifle ammo combination really, if 9 out of 10 people said they couldnt get decent groups I wouldnt bother with it. Cheers Owain.

You get what you pay for, it cheep for a reason . I tired the stuff ,but had no joy in any cal. I found 5 from 8 were ok, its the ones that was not ok, that you have in the chamber when you need that shot.Paper punching on a range taught me this PPU is unreliable. I hate the thought of wounding animals , so i play safe & buy quality.

Back