Thread: Good service

Good service

I recently made a long journey to Macleods of Tain with the intention of trading in a pair of Leica Trinovids for a "mint" Swarovski CTC30x75 draw scope.

On arrival (after a 3.5 hour drive) on looking at the scope it appeared to have damage to the objective lens along with condensation on the inner lens.

It was not easily seen in the light of the shop, and I believe that it had not been noticed when described to me as "mint".

To give the man who dealt with me his due, he straight away raised the trade in offer on my binoculars by £100 and dropped the price of a Brand new draw scope by a further £100 thus giving me a new draw scope for £50 more than the second hand one.

This saved me a wasted 7 hour+ round trip, (with the £40 of fuel on top) and left me feeling happy with the service I received.

Thank you to the staff at Macleods of Tain..................

Sooooo...... this is you practising on here what you are going to say to your missus when she finds out....( note WHEN.. not IF....) that you spent fifty quid more than you said you would....ps told you it was over 3 hours each way

Mcleods are a class bunch that is for sure,whenever I have dealt with them they have been top notch,and always willing to have a deal.

Martin

Stopped once for food, if you were with me would have had to treble the food stops chunky........ BTW the misses gave me the extra £50! (They had baking department so she spent up too) Not a bad deal Mr Watts!

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    Mcleods are a class bunch that is for sure,whenever I have dealt with them they have been top notch,and always willing to have a deal.

Martin
    +1 on that
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!