Brenneke says hi.

brenneke

Hi all,

i am a new member from Australia. I am a keen deer stalker, and hunt in the Austrlalian Snowy Mountains and the Soutern Alps of NZ. I also have an addiction for british, continental and scandinavian hunting rifles from the post-war decades - particularly Husqvarnas, Brnos and BSAs. I am just about to post a question about a 1950's BSA.

cheers

hi mate where abouts in australia are you from?. i cant help you with your question but i have a bsa stutzen which i really like in 270 look forward to reading your stories,atb wayne

Hello from a BRNO and BSA owner.

Got a Husqvarna too, but chainsaws are rubbish for stalking...

ATB, Dave

Last edited:
G'day Brenneke, welcome to the site. PM me if ever you are goingt back for a hunting trip and need someone to carry your bags... :rofl:

Steve

hi mate where abouts in australia are you from?. i cant help you with your question but i have a bsa stutzen which i really like in 270 look forward to reading your stories,atb wayne

I'm from down in the southeast corner. I've moved around so much in the last few years, i'm not quite sure where i come from beyond that! Probably best to say the Snowies - that is where i do my stalking. I am also a keen fly fisherman. I have probably spent nearly as much time fly fishing and hunting of late in New Zealand, though. I have spent quite a bit of time working there as well. Both the Australian Snowies and the Southern Alps in NZ are special places. Perhaps mostly because they are big places with so few other folks around.

Sadly the only Husky i currently own is also a chainsaw. Fine chainsaw though!

thanks for the reply i have friends in townsville i have also been to nz which is a fabulouse place loved the hunting ,i didnt get to fly fish out there but definately going back ,atb wayne

Back