Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arse biscuits!!!! I missed out!!

Arse biscuits!!!! I missed out!!

It seems I've missed out on the Lidl NV deal. I was going to go and get one on Monday, but fate intervined. My dad was taken into hospital on Sunday afternoon so I spent most of the week helping my Mam, and they didn't have the NV at the stores near the olds. Dad if ok and home now so thought I'd try and track down one of the NVs, all gone. It was not to be, maybe they'll have them in again next year.

are they on again?
    I will pop down mine and see if they have any if you want, I am after another for "a project"

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    are they on again?I will pop down mine and see if they have any if you want, I am after another for "a project"
    They started on monday, all gone from down here. If you are able to get a spare I would reimburse you. I doubt that there will be any as they seem to fly out the door.

nothing in the local one, chap in store said they never had them. last time was 8 weeks ago
    you sure it is not Aldi?
    Last edited by bewsher500; 01-03-2012 at 11:29.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    nothing in the local one, chap in store said they never had them. last time was 8 weeks agoyou sure it is not Aldi?
    Defo Lidl, they weren't in every store though. I know they didn't have any from Oxford up to Telford, the only place that I know had them was Reading.I missed out this time, I'll have to wait for them to get them in again.Thanks for trying though.

I will check the salisbury store for you also but i think we had ours some 4 or 5 weeks ago.

Regards
    Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

I've heard a rumour that Tesco (arrgh spit!) are selling something for about £15 but I know little more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_3 View Post
    Defo Lidl, they weren't in every store though. I know they didn't have any from Oxford up to Telford, the only place that I know had them was Reading.I missed out this time, I'll have to wait for them to get them in again.Thanks for trying though.
    neither of the Reading stores had any by lunchtime monday
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Phone them. Lidl operate by region, and not all stores have the same offers. They should be able to tell you which stores have them. Ask about Gloucester, happy to pick one up for you if they have stock.

Thanks for all the offers and help. I doubt that there will be any left in any of the stores that carried them this time. I didn't know that they did these things by region, I'll keep an eye on things and might get lucky in an other area.