Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sauer 202 in either .222 or .223

  1. #1

    Sauer 202 in either .222 or .223

    As per the thread title, I'm looking for a s/h Sauer 202 in either .222 or .223 as a donor rifle for a project. If you have one for sale, or know of one for sale somewhere, I'd be most grateful if you'd be kind enough to let me know!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    paddy ddi you give andrew banner a ring to see if he had any in. or if he had action and bolt face so you could build a 20 calibre on

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    paddy ddi you give andrew banner a ring to see if he had any in. or if he had action and bolt face so you could build a 20 calibre on
    Thanks for your helpful suggestion - I did ask someone who was going there to ask the question on my behalf, but as I never heard back I assumed it was a negative. I'll send Andrew an email!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP View Post
    Thanks for your helpful suggestion - I did ask someone who was going there to ask the question on my behalf, but as I never heard back I assumed it was a negative. I'll send Andrew an email!
    That someone was me paddy. I was there the other day and forgot all about it. Doh

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    That someone was me paddy. I was there the other day and forgot all about it. Doh
    Ha, ha - no worries - I've sent Andrew an email.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14-09-2015, 09:09
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28-06-2012, 08:02
  3. Sauer 202
    By ksb in forum Other Shooting & Keepering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-02-2012, 09:19
  4. Wanted Sauer 202 .223 or 22-250
    By ksb in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-12-2011, 08:41
  5. will bases for sauer 80 and 90 fit sauer 202?
    By willtomand in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29-04-2011, 10:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •