Thread: Large gun cabinet for small gun cabinet

Large gun cabinet for small gun cabinet

Ok this might sound a bit daft but I have aquired a rather large gun cabinet with internal ammo box. It holds 6 guns and I would say has plenty of space even if full. It has a sticker that says conforms to bs 7558-1992? There is no makers name that I can see. 3 keys. 2 for the door and one for the ammo box. It is a heavy beastie.

It came at the right price so I couldn't say no.

I only got it last weekend and haven't had a chance to look at it really since. It is too large for my needs but it might be of use to someone who needs the space.

Cabinet now swapped. Thanks for the interest.

I will swap it for a 2 or 3 gun cabinet as that is all I need/actually want. No money need change hands but if you feel desperate I am happy for you to take me to my local pub where you can buy me a pint.

My only condition is it must be a proper gun cabinet and not an old overall locker. .
    I will try to post some pictures but not sure when I will have time so it might not be till next week.

Forgot to say: Drop me a line if interested.
    Last edited by The Singing Stalker; 03-03-2012 at 22:00. Reason: item swapped
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Hi

You have pm sir

Mike

Should you not get sorted I am after a bigger cabinet and have a small 5 gun one that I could trade. Let me know if you need me to step in.