Available: 2 Syndicate Places Dumfries & Galloway

news of the world

I have 2 syndicate places on FC ground Nr Moniaive, approx 1700 acres,excellent stalking with approx 30% open/clear fell.Good road access within lease area. minimum cull 45 roe.

£765.00 pa
Pm if interested

Sadly mate i think this contract by the FCS WILL HAVE A REAL NEGATIVE EFFECT ON LEASES IN THAT AREA IS YOUR AREA NEAR THIS CULL.I was invited to join a lease with a good friend and he is now handing his back.

DEER CONTROL CONTRACT
SOUTH SCOTLAND
INVITATION TO TENDER

The Forestry Commission is inviting tenders for a deer control contractor in the South of Scotland.
The contract will involve the culling of Roe deer within the Dumfries & Borders Forest District.

700+ Roe Deer

notw,

Is that dalmacallum mate? as I know a few guy's that have stalked that bit.

I also stalk a private bit close to there and there are plenty of deer about.

6 pionter how close to moniave will the fc be doing there contract ? and is your mate griff.

regards Mark.

There are plenty of beast in the Moniave area and I have looked over a couple bits of ground down that way.............My understanding is that the contract will be covering large blocks further south and west.

Last edited:
Sadly mate i think this contract by the FCS WILL HAVE A REAL NEGATIVE EFFECT ON LEASES IN THAT AREA IS YOUR AREA NEAR THIS CULL.I was invited to join a lease with a good friend and he is now handing his back.

DEER CONTROL CONTRACT
SOUTH SCOTLAND
INVITATION TO TENDER

The Forestry Commission is inviting tenders for a deer control contractor in the South of Scotland.
The contract will involve the culling of Roe deer within the Dumfries & Borders Forest District.

700+ Roe Deer

6pointer,
The nearest block that the FC are putting out to tender is about 25 miles away.

No, I was refering to any heckling or coments when people advertise syndicate places or stalking costs. It is plain to see in the site rules.

6pointer,
The nearest block that the FC are putting out to tender is about 25 miles away.

You are right, news of the world (between Kirkcudbright in the West and Dumfries in the East) and the expected cull is 200 deer per annum + or - 30% on a possible 1+1+1 year contract.

Sorry for not getting back to all those that have replied, I have had believe it or not two days showing those that were quickest off the mark round the lease.
Both places are now taken and once again, I apologise for not getting back to those that took the time to reply.

regards
NOW

Back