Thread: Cheap high seat maybe?

Looks quite interesting but slightly heavy to maul around any distance possibly? cheap enuff though.
    There is a place for all gods creatures in this world, on my plates by the veggies and gravy

Thank you
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Many thanks, Dave.

That's a genuine helpful post, and what this site should be about. As it's a 1-day offer I've ordered this immediately, and I'm going to give it a whirl.

Having had a couple of serious falls from aboreal antics (poor DIY work) I plan to do better.

It's no heavier than the Bushwear Panther, and adaptable for other uses. If I can't adapt it to ambush muntjac then it'll still be an ideal platform for the wife to point the brickwork when conditions are slippery.

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.p...23&ClassID=248
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

I've actually had one of these ladders for a good few years - and very useful it is too - but I paid about twice that for it.

Not sure how good it would be as a base for a high seat though - mine tends to 'creak' a bit under load - I think most of these alloy sectional things are the same?

For that price though its definately worth a punt - even if it doesn't work as a high seat you have a very useful ladder.

Don't think it would be very useful unless you bolted a seat to the top - the ladder would not be too comfortable to sit on. Should be easy enough though - could be slotted into the top.

Cheers for the "heads up" bud.

Dont need a DIY high seat but need a set for decorating next week. Free delivery as well, just the job.
    Thanks again

Pete

I ordered one, no doubt it will come in handy for something whether it be DIY or trying to make a portable or permanent hightseat, can't complain at that price.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest