Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Again learnt something new..

Again learnt something new..

WELL, we live in a fairly remote area,and the boys were out the hill today,and had watched an single hillwalker walking through the estate,,ok i hear you say nothing odd there,the young lad then said,the individual stopped dropped his trousers and procedded to have a keich,yes nature i know,but apparently no sooner had the lad done it he turned around with a bag and picked it up then stuck it in his pocket...at this point i had to say to my guillie,did he wipe his arse,and the poor bugger said aye he did after he pocketed his keich he wiped his arse then on his merry way he went,my surprise being this,many a time i have had to negoctieate a keich in my stalking journey,,and normally they are out in the open for all to see,blatent and naked.and i have turned over many a stone to hide a gralloch to find the remains of a keich or a sardine tin lucozade bottle,or even a moose with a piece of rope.......fair doos to the boy at the end of the day..i hope he kept lunch in a different pooch?

cant beat a nice keich in the open certainly moves the deer on just make sure you move down wind quick to intercept them

A wonderful tale of the Scots hills - and an admirable use of language. Hilarious.

I heard of a guy trout fishing on a wild and wet Hebridean loch when he had to go for a keich. The three man rowing boat was beached and the guy after getting all his kit off had his relief. Unkown to him one of the other fishermen had ran round behind him and caught the jobby in his trout net and left the scene with it. Apparently the guy was checking his hood and trousers and pockets for the mysteriously disapearing Richard the 3rd!! Still a mystery to him but he reckoned it must have blown away.

....maybe it was Bear Grylls filming a new series and showing how to make a DIY handwarmer
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

Quote Originally Posted by dave1372 View Post
    ....maybe it was Bear Grylls filming a new series and showing how to make a DIY handwarmer
    He is proof that a Bear doesn't sh!te in the woods, he prefers 5 star hotels!

aye bit christ i have no probs with keichin on the hill,jeepers thats life bit i never thought they bagged it oot the hilll?it is the litter that buggs me,natural waste jesus thats life but rubbish that the hinds chew and stuff that blows about,i am fair upset about,i have just been out and the fantum keich carrier has returned to his tent,i will keep u updated,he aint friendly.....when the rover approaches he keeps his hood up and loks the opposite way..weird..mm,and before any one comments this was before we witnessed his keichin ritual.....he must be german..lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1372 View Post

Na na min he wid be an Aberdonian, wi wina gie onythin awa.

he looked aboot 6 steen,,,you might be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Na na min he wid be an Aberdonian, wi wina gie onythin awa.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG white hunter View Post
    he looked aboot 6 steen,,,you might be right.