Thread: I bet Deako wished he had got up now.

Talking I bet Deako wished he had got up now.

Ok just a thought for all you fair weather stalkers.

We rose at 5.30 approx this morning only to look outside and discover the usual s.w of scotland weather to be pissing down.

Myself and my ever hungry father in law decided we would go out even though getting truly piss wet through yesterday.

It was at this point Deako piped up F*** that i'm going back to bed.

As we drove to the beat the rain eased , then stopped.

We proceeded to stalk a few rides and eventuatly we managed to grass a buck kid, on making our way back to the truck we downed another doe and doe kid.

The weather turned out to be great and when we got back to the cottage it was good when Deako said did you get 1 and we said no we got 3 , how pissed off was his face.

Teach him next time about the weather in moniave.

Anyhow great weekend again.

True stalkers arnt worried about weather good weekend lads. Nice one i had a bad week end seen plenty but no shot

Atb

And the lousy ba5tard only gave me a tiny, gut shot kid to bring home!

Still, at least my lab got to eat the rubber liner on your CAB box for his breakfast!!!!

Saves that useless thing eating the sheep though .

Just put all the pro-hunter gear in the airing cupboard, inside of the pockets is still soaking wet! Don't even ask about the gloves....

Aaah moniaive weather.. depressing place when the weather is foul! especially if you were in the digs i think you were in! The little one is being refurbed isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Deako View Post
    Just put all the pro-hunter gear in the airing cupboard, inside of the pockets is still soaking wet! Don't even ask about the gloves....
    At least you HAVE YOUR PRO HUNTER TO PUT AWAY.......

Must remember to initiate a fresh windup next time I'm across the way from you pair!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!