Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know its cheesy!

I know its cheesy!

I know its cheesy and home-built but it works check out my front shooting platform for foxing..I bought two steel spring-clips to hold the cluelite when taking a shot, so I can keep it focused on the target. the bipod raises the rifle to the right height and I can rest my arms/elbows on the steering handles for a perfectly stable shot...Attachment 13331Attachment 13332 I'm pretty phsyched

If it is 'fit for purpose' and free, how is it cheesy?
    Looks good to me! Nice one!
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    I know its cheesy and home-built but it works check out my front shooting platform for foxing..I bought two steel spring-clips to hold the cluelite when taking a shot, so I can keep it focused on the target. the bipod raises the rifle to the right height and I can rest my arms/elbows on the steering handles for a perfectly stable shot...Attachment 13331Attachment 13332 I'm pretty phsyched
    i have a landrover for sale you can use to tow it lol

ha ha,,I know mate, been thinking about it..currently towing it with an old Rav4,,,struggles a bit

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post

As patented by Heath Robinson

Seriously though if it does the job why worry, nice one.

here she is at work
    sorry about angles

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aberdeen feb 2012.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	730.1 KB 
ID:	13343

made one a bit like it a few years ago. tried a bale but it obscured the front light.

Ezzy

Look's fine and dandy PKL, another 4 of those spring clips on underside of the ply

and you'll have 2 spare bungee's ( if they fit the rack ).

Rgds, Billy.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Here is my version. Any excuse to make something!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6104.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	511.5 KB 
ID:	13344Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6105.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	522.4 KB 
ID:	13345Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6106.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	488.6 KB 
ID:	13346

Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post
    here she is at work
    sorry about angles

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aberdeen feb 2012.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	730.1 KB 
ID:	13343
    That's a steep hill.....................

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.