I know its cheesy!

User00003

I know its cheesy and home-built:rolleyes: but it works:D check out my front shooting platform for foxing..I bought two steel spring-clips to hold the cluelite when taking a shot, so I can keep it focused on the target. the bipod raises the rifle to the right height and I can rest my arms/elbows on the steering handles for a perfectly stable shot...View attachment 13331View attachment 13332 I'm pretty phsyched:p

I know its cheesy and home-built:rolleyes: but it works:D check out my front shooting platform for foxing..I bought two steel spring-clips to hold the cluelite when taking a shot, so I can keep it focused on the target. the bipod raises the rifle to the right height and I can rest my arms/elbows on the steering handles for a perfectly stable shot...View attachment 13331View attachment 13332 I'm pretty phsyched:p

i have a landrover for sale you can use to tow it lol

As patented by Heath Robinson :rofl:

Seriously though if it does the job why worry, nice one.

made one a bit like it a few years ago. tried a bale but it obscured the front light.

rifles004.jpg

Ezzy

Look's fine and dandy PKL, another 4 of those spring clips on underside of the ply

and you'll have 2 spare bungee's ( if they fit the rack ). :thumb:

Rgds, Billy.

always interesting to see other peoples ideas you would be amazed at the set ups that we see come in the workshop,never fails to surprise us what people can cobble together lol

always interesting to see other peoples ideas you would be amazed at the set ups that we see come in the workshop,never fails to surprise us what people can cobble together lol
You should look at the best bits of all that comes in and then put them all together and patent it. You might well retire off it!
MS;)

Back