Available: Roe Stalking near Inverness

JRoe

Roe Stalking near Inverness

Roe Stalking for skilled or novice Hunters. Bring your own Rifle or you’re welcome to use my Tikka .243. Instruction available if required. From only £80 per outing (Approx four hours). If an extra opportunity should arise after your successful stalk that would be fine, however you are restricted to two Roe per outing.

B&B also available - - www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if required. Good easy walking areas - - mixed arable with plenty woodland. Companions are welcome and you may take your Venison home with you for a moderate £1 per pound. Here's a link if you want an idea of the ground - -
Flash Earth - Zoom into satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash

It is mainly the woodland on the east side marching with the Fort George Ranges on the west.
Contact me, John Ross on 01667 462 166 or 07774 742 227 or cromalbank@aol.com for more info and available dates etc.

Thankyou.​

Hello JRoe,
Was that heath fire at Fort George anywhere near your ground?
Did someone drop a ciggy? One of your guests or maybe a keeper out lamping while you slept!!

Hello JRoe,
Did someone drop a ciggy? One of your guests or maybe a keeper out lamping while you slept!!

a little birdie suggested it might be the boys on fort george themselves in the news today, tracers set the scrub on fire

:)

Hello JRoe,
Aye Phil - - how are you doing ? Yes, Fort George is next to me - - there's been a few suggestions already. One scurrilous rumour had it that I started it on purpose just to scare the Roe over the March. Hopefully one or two did come over ! -- it was a good blaze by any standards. The Army are "investigating" so maybe we'll hear the reason in a day or three. - - as for a Keeper out lamping - - well nothing would surprise me !

ATB

JR

Hello John,

Hope the holiday was good.
I'll be back in touch to organise a trip as soon as work calms down and your tans faded.

Cheers!
Mark

Hello John,

Hope the holiday was good.
I'll be back in touch to organise a trip as soon as work calms down and your tans faded.

Cheers!
Mark

Aye Mark -- holiday was grand. You may be wise waiting til my tan fades - - I think this bright orange is scaring them off !

Catch up soon.

John

Hi John, Drove through your place today, saw a couple of nice Bucks! :) Hope your getting plenty of bookings !

If you're at a loose end and want some company foxing, give me a shout, I'm around 'till the 15th April.

TJ

Back