Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 Zeiss scopes, Classic Diavari 2.5-10x50 T* and Victory Varipoint 1.5-6x42 T*

2 Zeiss scopes, Classic Diavari 2.5-10x50 T* and Victory Varipoint 1.5-6x42 T*

the 2.5 Classic is sold, just the Victory left, and the Leupold VX-3

I have decided to let go 2 more of my personal collection, with over 26 scopes still in my cabinet i think these will be my last for a while, or till i can bring myself to let more go. both these scopes are new and never been mounted completely mark free as you would expect.

any way the first is my Zeiss Classic Diavari, it is the 2.5-10x50 model, 30mm tube, and has the V69 reticule fitted which is an Illuminated small cross in the centre, it has a variable brightness control and is the T* model, and has Zeiss Lotutec lens coatings.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...r/DSCF1153.jpg
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...r/DSCF1154.jpg
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...r/DSCF1155.jpg
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...r/DSCF1156.jpg
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...r/DSCF1157.jpg

these are over 1250.00 so grab your self a real bargain

800.00 posted rmsd.

the second one and one of my fav's is Zeiss Victory Varipoint, this is the 1.5-6x42 model, this is also a T* model, 30mm tube, and has the German 40 Reticule, also the Illuminated Dot in a cross hair, and as the Classic also has the unique Zeiss Lotutec lens coatings.

these retail over 1500.00

950.00 posted rmsd.

this is another real bargain both these scopes are perfect for the low light long or close range Stalker or the Hunter alike, and the best bit about the Zeiss is it is not a huge great lump of metal and would be at home on a rimfire if you like to the large calibre rifle that you love taking out with you, grab a bit of every professionals favourite bit of kit,,,,and dont forget these types only increase in value,,,,,so get some top flight kit for mid range money.

will get the wife to put some pictures on here later or in the morning, i wont have time.

as per usual, Bank transfer, prefered method(quick easy and safe), cash on collection, personal cheque(funds must clear).

cheers Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 07-03-2012 at 20:08.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    pm sent re: 2.5/10x50 T*

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Should Bob decide not to go for the 2.5-10x50, I'd like second dibs please.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    Should Bob decide not to go for the 2.5-10x50, I'd like second dibs please.

willie_gunn
    willie

send paul an email asap. mine was a request, so grab this mate , im short a few bob yet as i wanted a duralyt.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    willie

send paul an email asap. mine was a request, so grab this mate , im short a few bob yet as i wanted a duralyt.

bob.
    Bob

Thanks for the post and have sent Paul a PM. If you do decide you want it though, please have it, as I didn't intend to queue jump

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    Bob

Thanks for the post and have sent Paul a PM. If you do decide you want it though, please have it, as I didn't intend to queue jump

willie_gunn
    crack on willie i have my funds for a second hand duralyt or conquest/something this was just to far for me to stretch to mate.(money has burned a hole in my pocket 3 times this week)sadly some dont want to sell.

i have 1 of paul's many scopes here and its cracking came as stated like new (duralyt), not a mark on it mate. im sure you will be happy.

i need a doctor duralyt duralyt i have it on my brain but can't find one.

bob.

I've never seen Zeiss Diavari Classic with LotuTec and reticle V69. Only Victory Diavari and Varipoint have LotuTec coatings. Reticle V69 is available for Victory Varipoint.
    Regards
    Artur

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by artur View Post
    I've never seen Zeiss Diavari Classic with LotuTec and reticle V69. Only Victory Diavari and Varipoint have LotuTec coatings. Reticle V69 is available for Victory Varipoint.
    Regards
    Artur
    Hi Artur

found the ret in this scope no problem, not sure on the coating stuff, but the ret is called v66 on one site then just a 66 on another ????????.

bob.

Bob, V69 is the newest Zeiss reticle, there are two illuminated options: illuminated dot and illuminated cross in one reticle. Reticle 66 is the illuminated small cross in the center, probably Trooper's Diavari Classic has reticle 66.
    Regards
    Artur
    Last edited by artur; 06-03-2012 at 15:00.

Blog Entries
    Attachment 13374
    Quote Originally Posted by artur View Post
    Bob, V69 is the newest Zeiss reicle, there are two illuminated options: illuminated dot and illuminated cross in one reticle. Reticle 66 is the illuminated small cross in the center, probably Trooper's Diavari Classic has reticle 66.
    Regards
    Artur
    i was still lost on this Artur, until i seen this.