Thread: LAC'S CE's response to the appointment of Sir Barney White-Spunner

LAC'S CE's response to the appointment of Sir Barney White-Spunner

Gents,

Straight from last Thursdays ST's -

'We will catch and prosecute wildlife criminals regardless of whether they have a double-barrelled name and own a mansion or a double-barrelled gun and live in a rented flat'.

LACs Chief Biggott Executive - Joe Duckworth

So one, is this not slander? Is he suggesting that the new CA's appointment is a criminal?

Two, Mr Duckworth should be able to relate to Sir Barney, as they have both been party to directing militant actions (Albiet LACs lot wear balaclavas and petrol bomb UK residents). The icing on this being they were pictured wearing cammo paint - which was tested undoubtably many years ago on a rat in an army lab.

Three, I would be interested to know how many LACs supporters (financiers and benefits alike) write off their contributions to the LACs in tax terms have double-barrelled names?!

LACs Joe Duckworth is no better than a s&!7 thrower hoping people forget who really finances the LACs and it's recent past.

T
    Last edited by Tommo; 06-03-2012 at 09:09.

excuse my ignorance - LAC ???

Scrun

Quote Originally Posted by scrun63 View Post
    excuse my ignorance - LAC ???

Scrun
    League Against Cruel Sports

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    League Against Cruel Sports
    Cheers

My edification for the day

Would that be the very same Joe Duckworth mentioned here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-history.html

Perhaps the generosity of the taxpayers helped fund him to follow his interest in 'charity' work...

Perhaps Mr Duckworth will take counsel from his learned Chairman http://www.john-cooper.info/

http://www.islandpulse.co.uk/b2/joe-...ief-executive/
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Quote Originally Posted by Knottaclu View Post
    Would that be the very same Joe Duckworth mentioned here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-history.html

Wow.

Now where is the CA's response?!

If I was in their press team I'd be wiping the floor with him.

Those in glass houses...

Tom

Perhaps the generosity of the taxpayers helped fund him to follow his interest in 'charity' work...
    Don't think for a second he is not taking some sort of 'draw' from LACs... There will be a benefit to him financially somewhere..

Perhaps the LACs need to sort out their in-house confusion over what policies they need to adopt...

Borrowed from- foxmanonline.org.uk/repeal.html

Reason has prevailed in several cases of prominent "Antis" adopting a stance of, at least, compromise. The latest, in early 2009, was James Barrington ( former Director of the League against Cruel Sports and Adviser to the Middle Way Group of MPs) who stated:

"My ex-colleagues in the anti hunting movement are increasingly frustrated by the failure of the Act, but it is their law. After literally decades of campaigning, millions of pounds spent and numerous Bills and debates, they got it wrong. They now expect the police and the courts to sort out this mess. If only some of the many other animal welfare issues, such as the plight of primates in Africa or dog farming in China, could attract such attention.

"The Act is sheer nonsense and I cannot understand or accept the proposition that it even addresses the issue of animal welfare. There is only one answer. The Hunting Act must be repealed. Only then can the welfare of wild mammals start to be properly addressed."

He said what????!!!...

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Don't think for a second he is not taking some sort of 'draw' from LACs... There will be a benefit to him financially somewhere..
    I think we need a smiley for 'I was being sarcastic'

If my memory serves me correctly Joe Duckworth used to be CEO of the Isle of Wight Council, I recall that he had to leave in a hurry for some reason or other.