Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the best bore cleaning fluid?

What's the best bore cleaning fluid?

I will shortly need to buy some more bore cleaning fluid, what is currently regarded as the best? Many thanks. Bubble

I use the KG range of products and find them to be very good. If i remember rightly, KG1 is for carbon and KG2 for copper? Whatever numbers are which, KG seems to work well.

Have you been doing much recently? Ive done a bit of long range plinking and a little bit of stalking but probably wont be out til April now.

Buy some Wipeout - does what it said on the tin!

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Buy some Wipeout - does what it said on the tin!
    agreed....good stuff.

Wipeout!........................... put this one word into the search box up top & see what shakes out, you'll be surprised how good it is!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

What do you need that for Bubble. You usually forget to put a bullet up the spout CLICK

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfisherman View Post
    i use the kg range of products and find them to be very good. If i remember rightly, kg1 is for carbon and kg2 for copper? Whatever numbers are which, kg seems to work well.

Have you been doing much recently? Ive done a bit of long range plinking and a little bit of stalking but probably wont be out til april now.
    i think you will find that it's kg12 for copper.richard.

if you can find it try boretech eliminator-i find this better than the kg products.richard.

Wipe out and the accelerator work very well, put in bore, wait 20min patch out, repeat and job done, if a lot of copper you may need to go again. I have used in the past:
    KG, 1 ,2 etc
    Sweets
    Butches
    Forest

Wipe out is the best by far