Thread: Private Messages

Private Messages

Weird?

I got email notification of a new message at 10.34am and now (11.10 am - nearly 30 minutes later) No message in my inbox...

Call Mulder & Scully?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Since the last upgrade i've noticed that i have notification via my personal email with copies of new postings on threads i'm subscribed to, but no trace of the posting on the actual thread on here.

Think i'll give Scully one too

4pm - still no sign of the message.....

Am I banned
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

At least you get a email!! I thought i'd ticked all the boxes to get the emails and have had none ever lol!!!!!

I have been getting some PM e-mail notifications twice, sometimes a few hours apart.
    It is also possibel somebody has sent you a PM, the system has sent you the e-mail, and then the sender deleted it, at least that can be done on other forums I am on.

Neil.