Thread: DSC1 Passed with Jelen

DSC1 Passed with Jelen

Got home tonight and found an envelope from BASC, inside was the DSC1 certificate.

Big thanks to Mike and the team at Jelen for a great course on the 17th, 18th and 19th of Feb. I can thoroughly recommend these guys, great facilities, course content and lecturers.

yes they sound a great outfit, just wish they were closer to derbyshire, cheshire borders training centres a bit thin on the ground up here in the peak district, been using there online training programme, its a great product and boosts confidence no end

Quote Originally Posted by Deanandrew64 View Post
    yes they sound a great outfit, just wish they were closer to derbyshire, cheshire borders training centres a bit thin on the ground up here in the peak district, been using there online training programme, its a great product and boosts confidence no end
    They are well worth the trip down they have a very good team. Plenty of b&b's near by.

Well done mate did mine with them in january the 2 1/2 drive up was worth it and as mentioned plenty of B&B's even a couple of travalodges 5 mins away

Quote Originally Posted by NellyT View Post
    Got home tonight and found an envelope from BASC, inside was the DSC1 certificate.

Big thanks to Mike and the team at Jelen for a great course on the 17th, 18th and 19th of Feb. I can thoroughly recommend these guys, great facilities, course content and lecturers.
    Congratulations NellyT, I was on the same course and got mine on Tuesday. Totally agree with your comments on Mike and Co and the whole course.

Best regards
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFace View Post
    Congratulations NellyT, I was on the same course and got mine on Tuesday. Totally agree with your comments on Mike and Co and the whole course.

Best regards
    Steve
    Well done Steve!

Neil

Did my DSC 2 with Mike in 2002 the man knows his job inside out and upside down.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Doing ours in June any details of b+bs in the area,regards Tony.

Established Poster

same course

Hi add another, i passed on the same course, well set up good teachers, and fun. thanks Mike and Co