Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: DSC1 Passed with Jelen

  1. #1

    DSC1 Passed with Jelen

    Got home tonight and found an envelope from BASC, inside was the DSC1 certificate.

    Big thanks to Mike and the team at Jelen for a great course on the 17th, 18th and 19th of Feb. I can thoroughly recommend these guys, great facilities, course content and lecturers.

  2. #2
    yes they sound a great outfit, just wish they were closer to derbyshire, cheshire borders training centres a bit thin on the ground up here in the peak district, been using there online training programme, its a great product and boosts confidence no end

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanandrew64 View Post
    yes they sound a great outfit, just wish they were closer to derbyshire, cheshire borders training centres a bit thin on the ground up here in the peak district, been using there online training programme, its a great product and boosts confidence no end
    They are well worth the trip down they have a very good team. Plenty of b&b's near by.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Well done mate did mine with them in january the 2 1/2 drive up was worth it and as mentioned plenty of B&B's even a couple of travalodges 5 mins away

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NellyT View Post
    Got home tonight and found an envelope from BASC, inside was the DSC1 certificate.

    Big thanks to Mike and the team at Jelen for a great course on the 17th, 18th and 19th of Feb. I can thoroughly recommend these guys, great facilities, course content and lecturers.
    Congratulations NellyT, I was on the same course and got mine on Tuesday. Totally agree with your comments on Mike and Co and the whole course.

    Best regards
    Steve

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshFace View Post
    Congratulations NellyT, I was on the same course and got mine on Tuesday. Totally agree with your comments on Mike and Co and the whole course.

    Best regards
    Steve
    Well done Steve!

    Neil

  8. #8
    Did my DSC 2 with Mike in 2002 the man knows his job inside out and upside down.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

  9. #9
    Doing ours in June any details of b+bs in the area,regards Tony.

  10. #10
    Established Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    cambridgeshire-herts-beds
    Posts
    138

    same course

    Hi add another, i passed on the same course, well set up good teachers, and fun. thanks Mike and Co

Similar Threads

  1. Dsc1 Passed! :)
    By .Skinner. in forum Training and Qualifications
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 20:16
  2. DSC1 passed
    By widu13 in forum Training and Qualifications
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 16-12-2011, 21:05
  3. Passed DSC1
    By loosehead in forum Training and Qualifications
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-07-2011, 15:32
  4. DSC1 done and passed
    By 243varmint in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24-04-2011, 21:12
  5. Just passed dsc1
    By 223 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 30-10-2010, 14:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •