Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeiss 10x56 Rangefinding Binoculars

Zeiss 10x56 Rangefinding Binoculars

I am advertising these on behalf of a gamekeeper friend of mine. As stated, Zeiss 10x56 Rangefinding binos, they are about 8 months old and in as new condition.
    1600 ono

His contact number is 07732498888, ask for Jim.

Many thanks
    Last edited by tikka2506; 13-03-2012 at 17:51.

Let me surmise.

Perhaps this anonymous friend has decided that they're a vastly overpriced gimmick which won't earn their keep. They just might be convertible to cash as there are always mugs about.

The motive for the sale is irrelevant. It offers no assurance on the standard of secondhand goods, or the veracity of the seller. All the same, your faith is touching.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

These may well be your thoughts on the subject, and in part I do agree with the sentiments you have expressed, but there is no way I could agree with the way you have expressed them, the aggressive approach is in no way necessary to get across a very valid point.

It has been stated on here before by the moderators that there is too much of this "I am selling these on behalf of a friend of mine", you either have goods for sale that you are prepared to be responsible or you do not, it is as simple as that.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    Let me surmise.

Perhaps this anonymous friend has decided that they're a vastly overpriced gimmick which won't earn their keep. They just might be convertible to cash as there are always mugs about.

The motive for the sale is irrelevant. It offers no assurance on the standard of secondhand goods, or the veracity of the seller. All the same, your faith is touching.
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    Let me surmise.

and we all wounder why peopple are leaving this site with this kind of reaction to a perfectly good post i now no why ???

all the best with the sale jayb

jealousy is a terrible thing

I think we may be at the point where NO ONE is allowed to advertise on behalf of a non member. I shall consult with my colleagues as this kind of posting is ridiculous.

It really makes me wonder how people manage to hold a firearms certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    I think we may be at the point where NO ONE is allowed to advertise on behalf of a non member. I shall consult with my colleagues as this kind of posting is ridiculous.

It really makes me wonder how people manage to hold a firearms certificate.
    Your proposal looks better by the minute.

JR
    " not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "

Well said jock,i agree with you .as for the trade members the less for them to compete against,as for sinistral sounds like a right dxxk