Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Hang on to your hats

  1. #1

    Hang on to your hats

    there's a solar flare on it's way - We're doomed.............doomed . Just reloading in anticipation of the zombies

  2. #2
    .22LR with subsonics and a mod on is what you need, that way you can pick them off without attracting the attention of hordes of others. I've thought about this. (Way too much)

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall_dave View Post
    .22LR with subsonics and a mod on is what you need, that way you can pick them off without attracting the attention of hordes of others. I've thought about this. (Way too much)
    Not as heavy firepower as you're used to, but i think you'll appreciate a cruise like this - and it's above the waves too

    http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/3617/85/

    It had me worried when I started working out what weapon I could afford

    Scrun

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by scrun63 View Post
    there's a solar flare on it's way - We're doomed.............doomed . Just reloading in anticipation of the zombies
    just buy some of that Hornady anti-zombie ammo - see youtube if you haven't already! LOL

  5. #5
    I've got 30rds of 6.5x55 made up.... is that going to be enough ???

  6. #6
    Not when the first bang alerts the horde to your presence...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall_dave View Post
    Not when the first bang alerts the horde to your presence...
    Moderated

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall_dave View Post
    Not when the first bang alerts the horde to your presence...
    See, whilst I am au fait with the whole 'don't make a sound, and they won't find us' zombie tactic (and its attendant ' oh cr@p, I've knocked over the pan/tin plate/other object that makes a disproportionate amount of noise' counter tactic), I have been in situations with bullets zipping around and it's flippin' difficult to work out where they are coming from. What we need is more people shooting to confuse said zombies.

    I also think that in order to avoid faux pas when dealing with zombies, we need do our usual, and sort out in advance such important issues as:

    - minimum calibre
    - is NV sporting?
    - camo or plain green?
    - closed season

    etc. and we'd better hurry 'cos the flare is arriving very shortly....

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Knottaclu View Post
    I also think that in order to avoid faux pas when dealing with zombies, we need do our usual, and sort out in advance such important issues as:

    - minimum calibre
    - is NV sporting?
    - camo or plain green?
    - closed season

    etc. and we'd better hurry 'cos the flare is arriving very shortly....
    Not to mention lamping!..

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Knottaclu View Post
    See, whilst I am au fait with the whole 'don't make a sound, and they won't find us' zombie tactic (and its attendant ' oh cr@p, I've knocked over the pan/tin plate/other object that makes a disproportionate amount of noise' counter tactic), I have been in situations with bullets zipping around and it's flippin' difficult to work out where they are coming from. What we need is more people shooting to confuse said zombies.

    I also think that in order to avoid faux pas when dealing with zombies, we need do our usual, and sort out in advance such important issues as:

    - minimum calibre
    - is NV sporting?
    - camo or plain green?
    - closed season

    etc. and we'd better hurry 'cos the flare is arriving very shortly....
    and do we need a ZSC 1 or 2 certificate

Similar Threads

  1. Tilley hats......which one?
    By sauer in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:10
  2. Tilley Hats!
    By flytie in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 14:05
  3. Hats Hats Hats
    By Sam in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-11-2009, 18:10
  4. stalking hats
    By irishgun in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 21:11
  5. Hats off to Rob
    By sikamalc in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 23:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •