Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad day

Sad day

Well the day finally came today, i have had too have my old mate Paddy put to sleep, he was 11 years old, it never gets any easier He had a brilliant healthy life, only time he went the vets was for his booster jabs. RIP paddy.

Sorry for your loss mate. Been there twice, its horrible, but things will get better.

Sorry to hear your loss also, lost my springer at 11, it gets easier as time goes on, then you will remember all those great moments you shared together, a mans best friend indeed we get so attached to them, dogs never let a man down unlike lots of other things in life, feeling for your loss.

ATB

phil.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    Well the day finally came today, i have had too have my old mate Paddy put to sleep, he was 11 years old, it never gets any easier He had a brilliant healthy life, only time he went the vets was for his booster jabs. RIP paddy.
    Very sorry Bud.

Sad news mate.

I have also posted on here about loosing a friend. Cos that's what they are...

Folk deal with it in different ways and one of those ways is sharing the grief.

It never gets any easier but time softens the blow - i've lost 6 so far and my last at 2 3/4 yrs old too tooo young. But at least you have shared their life and have had a great deal of pleasure with them.

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Condolences mate

Andrew

Really sorry for your loss mate, it never gets easier does it.ATB U71

A sad time always Andy. I have nine dogs of my own and two of my daughters buried in a corner of our smallholding. A tree is planted each time, so the memory lives on. Cheer up, time is a good healer.

Thanks guys, i had only thought about planting a tree where i have buried him.

Condolences. Just past four year since I lost my setter Doug. His great nephew is pestering me as I write, but I still miss Doug at times.