Thread: Ok, so I need a water pistol. But what cal

John Bryant - does he by any chance have animal rights connections, read this :- "Fettered Kingdoms describes John Bryant's own animal rights philosophy reached through painful experience and compares it to the traditional "welfare" thinking. Many "animal lovers" will be shocked by his views on animals - particularly pets. Some members of 'animal liberation' groups will also take little comfort from his attack on some of their tactics. But his twenty years experience includes being a hunt saboteur, a Council member and vice Chairman of the RSPCA, manager of an animal sanctuary for eight heart breaking years, appearing in court charged with 'receiving' two 'smoking beagles', serving as Chairman of Animal Aid's Council for four years and then as a full time official of the League Against Cruel Sports. There can be few who are better qualified in their subject."

What type of holster would you use? I would need two hands for my shopping after all.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by timbrayford View Post
    John Bryant - does he by any chance have animal rights connections
    Yes, the one and the same. I've complained to the BBC before about them repeatedly referring to John Bryant as a "fox expert" without giving any explanation as to his background, etc. But then what would you expect from an organisation that has the League's Vice President presenting all those wildlife programs?

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

May I recommend,....................This???
    Get ready for massive soaking action! This powerful, Nerf Super Soaker Hydro Cannon Blaster fires a water stream to drench your targets from a distance - up to 35 feet away! Pump the handle 20 times for maximum drenching. And make sure you add the detachable blaster shield to protect yourself from incoming water blasts, so you can march right through them to victory! The Nerf Super Soaker Hydro Cannon Blaster features: Pump-handle water blaster delivers massive water blasts and sends streams up to 35 feet away Detachable blast shield blocks incoming water! Water blaster comes with blast shield. Weight (kg): 1.46Dimensions (cm): 76 x 26 x 10
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Not sure about the optics though!!
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I think that I would rather use my Blaser than the Blaster, for the four footed vermin.......
    Last edited by timbrayford; 09-03-2012 at 07:47.

oi , theres a drought on ya know

One could always use recycled beer...............if one knows what one means..........