Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSC1 Results Chart Farm 17th-20th Feb

DSC1 Results Chart Farm 17th-20th Feb

For those that attended the above course,if you call Susan Bull at BASC on 01244 573018 she has the results and tell you now if you've passed

I knew i'd passed 30 minutes after the test.

I received my certificate and badge yesterday in the post. I sort of wish they'd included the marks so that I could see how well or badly I did on the various sections.

How did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Well how did you do?
    I passed ok , were you there? If you were,how did you do?

Official results cannot be given until the assessment materials have been internally verified and externally verified. We have seen it dozens of times where the Assessor or trainer has intimated that a candidate has passed (which they have been instructed not to do), which following due process turns out not to be true.

Please do not contact Susan for the results, she will not be able to provide them

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peterm View Post
    Official results cannot be given until the assessment materials have been internally verified and externally verified. We have seen it dozens of times where the Assessor or trainer has intimated that a candidate has passed (which they have been instructed not to do), which following due process turns out not to be true.

Please do not contact Susan for the results, she will not be able to provide them

Peter
    Sorry,i'm a bit confused here, I spoke to susan on wednesday(18 days after the course finished) and was told i'd passed, my paperwork arrived yesterday(the next day) so where is the problem? every other training provider appears (according to posts on here) to tell you on the day, why is BASC so different? At the end of the day, we paid good money (almost 300)for the course and if most other providers tell you on the day, why not BASC? Is this a BASC policy or DMQ?

Tikkat3

I was also told on the last day whether i had passed or not along with everyone else.

If you have recieved your certificate and badge there is no problem at all.

I was concerned that others would start phoning up after they had completed their course to ask Susan if they had passed. We do not give out such information until the assessment materials have gone through the IV and EV process, to avoid dissapointment. I dont think you will find the BDS giving out results and certainly all our trainers and assessors are strongly advised to do the same.

Which providers are telling candidates on the day that they have passed?

I'm afraid i did mine through the BDS Oct.2003.