Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The loss of 6 hero's

The loss of 6 hero's

The loss of 6 servicemen within the last 24hours in Afghanistan is indeed a dark moment for their families and friends. But on behalf of myself and the Admin team we send our deepest sympathies to their regiment, families and friends.

I am sure along with all of us on here, we salute them as the bravest of the brave.

God bless them all.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    The loss of 6 servicemen within the last 24hours in Afghanistan is indeed a dark moment for their families and friends. But on behalf of myself and the Admin team we send our deepest sympathies to their regiment, families and friends.

I am sure along with all of us on here, we salute them as the bravest of the brave.

God bless them all.
    Well said mate, thoughts and prayers are with there friends and families, RIP chaps god bless......

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post

God bless them all.
    Well scripted Sikamalc its time our lads were brought home its not our fight. If they realy wanted to stop terrorism entering this coutry put the lads on Border control and anyone not fit to enter this coutry put them on next flight home as in Australia. Well done also in offering our Royal Marine some free stalking sounds like he needs all the help he can get.

Kind regards Jim

Well said Malc. All the family were talking about this earlier today more relevant than ever as the youngest brother leaves for his first tour on Monday.

RIP brave hero's

Leon

A terrible event! My greatest sympathies go out to the families, friends and fellow servicemen of those who have been lost.

Our country can never repay the debt own to these brave men

ATB

Rob
    243Sako

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Well said Malc. All the family were talking about this earlier today more relevant than ever as the youngest brother leaves for his first tour on Monday.

RIP brave hero's

Leon
    I really hope your brother stays safe mate Good luck to him buddy

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    a very sad day, not to far away from me here and our old D squadron where based in Warminster when i was last posted here in the UK,

bob.

R.I.P. Lads ........... we will remember them.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Another sad loss of young men doing a stern job!! The sooner they are all home the better.

R.I.P Lads +1 On that past and present governments should treat them better than they do!!!
    Give instruction to a wise man and he will be yet wiser

I work in Warminster, opposite the Barracks and it's mad there, reporters everywhere. Thankfully none of our pupils have lost a father but there were no army Dad's at parents evening last night as they were off looking after each other as the bulk of the battalion prepares to go.

One of my best friends for 25 years leave on Tuesday for his 4th Afghan tour with a different regiment. It sobering stuff and they really are gritty blokes to gear up and go after all this.