Thread: Rifle slip

Rifle slip

Hi All
    Can anyone recommend a good rifle slip that will take at Tikka T3 with 56mm scope,bipod & T8 moderator. I have a Brady slip but with a new Z6 fitted its no longer suitable.

Cheers

I have a Sauer 202 and T8 and a Swaro 50mm and occasional Harris bi-pod scope and it fits neatly into a Kolpin rifle slip.

I recently got a Napier Razorback stalker which seems a well reinforced slip, far too many straps on it though.

Fits my Sako 85 with Mod fitted and Z6i 56mm BT with bags more room for a bipod etc.

Thanks for your input . I will give these a look.

Cheers

Prov

Bishnym Products of Devon will make you one at whatever size you want at a very reasonable price.
    I had mine made so long ago I no longer have any details of them but I'm sure you could find them with a google search.

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    I recently got a Napier Razorback stalker which seems a well reinforced slip, far too many straps on it though.

Fits my Sako 85 with Mod fitted and Z6i 56mm BT with bags more room for a bipod etc.
    +1 on the Napier slips

My Tikka T3 with a T4 mod, Swaro 6-24x50 & Harris bipod fits my Napier Protector 1 slip absolutely fine, I also have an AIM drag bag that it fits ok as well.

Chris
    Last edited by Chris Rob; 09-03-2012 at 09:27.
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Hi all

Thanks for the replies. Got a Marchwood #2 large rifle slip today.

Thanks again

Prov

If anyone's reading this thread recently:

I picked up an akah slip from border gunroom at Kelso fair for 35. Really well made, bags of room for rifle, bipod and 56mm S&B
    scope on high mounts. Not sure which model it is as this one has shop's name on the side.

+1 for the Napier Razorback stalker. Not cheap but buy once.