Thread: Roe Stalking in Hampshire

Roe Stalking in Hampshire

I still have a few spaces for Roe does in Hampshire as well as a couple in Wiltshire

Hampshire:-
    Mainly high seat in a lovely wooded and arable landscape, will suite experianced stalkers and novices. You can also get down and stalk here but that will depend on experiance and weather conditions.

Wiltshire:-
    Large open landscape for more the experianced stalker, approaches are difficult here and it is very much about crawling and getting down and dirty!

100 per outing to include any culls but the venison is retained by the estate.

Roe buck cull stalking booking also being taken for April / May 150 per outing.

I aim to make you stalking enjoyable and we focus on cull and good management. Estate rifles can be used at at no cost.

Outings are evening or morning.

Fallow and Muntjac stalking also avaliable in East Anglia can be arranged.

Please send PM for details

I would highly recommend Tim and Nick, Went out the other evening saw 18 Roes, unfortunately missed one but will go again soon. Absolutely spot on people and half the outing fee goes to charity.

Steve

I too can recomend Tim and Nick, I did an evening stalk saw plenty of Roe and managed to bag myself a couple to boot on my first ever stalk.
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...st-stalk-today

Steve,
    Your feeling far too sorry for the deer. Wipe the tears out of your eyes and then squeeze the trigger.

I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I will next time, turns out it was the zero on the rifle took it down to a range and it was 6" out

Ouch, thats bad.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .