Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SB PM2 4-16x50

SB PM2 4-16x50

I know we are not encouraged to sell stuff "for my mate", But I will risk it.

Here for sale my mate's PM2 4-16x50. Single Turn Turrets, non illiminated. Mil Dot Reticule. Second focal plane, mil dots disappear at lower magnification.

He bought this brand new six or seven months ago, been on a 22/250 and done no work at all. Looks like new. Warranty etc is all there I am told. Photo's below. He is selling to get a Z6i.

1450 shipped.

Last edited by Claret_Dabbler; 09-03-2012 at 15:10.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Must be in 1st focal if the mil dots get smaller on low magnification and larger as you turn it up

Quote Originally Posted by slack chamber View Post
    Must be in 1st focal if the mil dots get smaller on low magnification and larger as you turn it up
    Apologies, I am sure you are correct.
    Brian.

that is a quality scope

might be a few guys on ukv looking for a S&B like this

why wold your mate want to get a z6 instead of that pm2,am not knocking swaro coz i am a big fan hence the name,that s@b is top quality optic an its got the elevation and widage dials,shoot strait at any range.

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    why wold your mate want to get a z6 instead of that pm2,am not knocking swaro coz i am a big fan hence the name,that s@b is top quality optic an its got the elevation and widage dials,shoot strait at any range.
    Damned if I know. I was tempted to offer him a swap for my Z6i, it is a seriously nice scope. I still might. Can I get 34mm rings for a Sako?

Truth is he is a kit junky. He likes nice new shiney things, what can I tell you.
    Last edited by Claret_Dabbler; 10-03-2012 at 17:59.
    Brian.

Brian - seems you can:

http://www.sako.fi/optilockproducts.php?basesrings

Go on, you know you want to!

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    Damned if I know. I was tempted to offer him a swap for my Z6i, it is a seriously nice scope. I still might. Can I get 34mm rings for a Sako?

Truth is he is a kit junky. He likes nice new shiney things, what can I tell you.
    scopes dont come much better than that,its got all you need in a scope,10mm clicks is easiest to use aswell