Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swarovski

Swarovski

Wanted... a rough value of my Swarovski NS-B 4X80 hand held Gen 2 Moncular. I think this is the only one in the UK as it was bought in the factory and never released in the UK. It is in hard case with all accesories such as neoprene neck strap, warranty, instructions and cleaning lens brush and cloth. In 99% new condition and used maybe two dozen times... Can anyone get any info on it as i bought it 6 years ago and the Euro/ has changed?? Photo in my gallery. So any info or links would be great.
    Thanks... R-D.
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 09-03-2012 at 16:34.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Hi RD.

i have spent the last 1 hour trying to find a price for you but with no joy.

the only thing i found was a nice gen 2 rifle scope for 600 but it was and old add.

maybe you should contact swarovski uk ??

i would love the have a look at it to see if i could mount it in front of a scope ??

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Thanks Bob.. it has a 80mm objective lens and is a fair size but i dare say that with a bit of tape and an exhaust clamp you could mount it on your rifle (joke)... It being a Swaro i think it was way too dear at 3,800 equivalent in Austrian money when new but may now be exelled by GEN3 kit but i have seen fox to 300y out and had no problems with it at all. I am Googled out looking!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Thanks Bob.. it has a 80mm objective lens and is a fair size but i dare say that with a bit of tape and an exhaust clamp you could mount it on your rifle (joke)... It being a Swaro i think it was way too dear at 3,800 equivalent in Austrian money when new but may now be exelled by GEN3 kit but i have seen fox to 300y out and had no problems with it at all. I am Googled out looking!!
    its some bit of kit mate, i seen your post on GT a long time ago, i had a pvs 14 gen 3 then but its a pain with glasses on so i sold it (like a mug, to a nice bloke called PADDY ) and how did you know whats in my tool box,

exhaust clamps, masking tape and some sticky backed plaster

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Yes Bob i had it on GT 4 years ago and it had few knowledgable replies. I intend to keep it but it must be the best poacher catcher out there. The guy i bought it from used to hire it to Dumfries & Galloway Police to catch drug dealers at night so other than a few foxes it has accounted for a few heads.

what are the servicing/maintenance instructions saying with regard to periodic gas purging?

News to me Gary.... i would suppose Swarovski would do it but it works perfectly. Can you advise?

my nv (archer) is supposed to be gas purged anually (100) to keep it in tip top, just wondered if yours needed it.

No annual maintainence required Gary. It has never needed a service.

Blog Entries
    im not sure what its worth but i am sure i have the tools/parts needed to fit it to the front of any scope i have,

i just don't have the cash

bob.

poachers, down here the Salisbury plain deer management team could do with it just now.