Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cheeky *******s

cheeky *******s

just been informed by another member of my sydicate that someone tried to gain access to our permission by car , when challenged he said he was the new lease holder ,, erm no, i dont think so, he was told , to this he floored his 4x4 out of there ,

so if your on here , you will know i am talking about you , we have your reg no , next time its the old bill

What you on about? Right to roam! He was just roaming in his car, or at least thats what the idiots seem to think when I ask them to take their pretty Chelsea tractors off my land!

What area were they seen operating in, what type, colour and reg of vehicle? Sounds like someone that we all need to look out for?

Abington / crawford,,, black nissan nevara , i will withold reg number just now

Claiming to be a leaseholder means he was no idle moocher bud, thats a poacher that knows what he`s after, and a stalker to boot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    Claiming to be a leaseholder means he was no idle moocher bud, thats a poacher that knows what he`s after, and a stalker to boot!!
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    Abington / crawford,,, black nissan nevara , i will withold reg number just now
    This is my doorstep; i live in Wiston (5mins from Abington). If it's who i think it is, you want to be careful approaching that particular piece of scum, alone.

He was likely checking out your land in order to return with lamp. That's his M.O.

PM me if you want more details

pm sent to
    scotsgun and scots stalker

I caught a guy with a similar black Nissan pickup 4 years ago on a lease i had in Glendevon and i reported him to the P&K Wildlife officer and he is VERY well known to the police and he had just been released from Barlinnie a week ago for poaching offences. Knew all the answers and was very plausable.