Stalking Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thoughts were,I don't need this ***t, but after reading your responses It brought me back to my senses..

Widows son has PM'd me, I would to like to copy and paste it to the forum but I think that would be unprofessional. so Widows-son lets have a response that every one can see..

Widows-son you may find it hard to believe but I can't remember the last Scottish roe I shot, and I do all of my Stalking in Gloucester with another member of this site so your comments really are offensive, and thats being polite..
Don't send me any more PM's

regards
griff

Haig8uk,
now your having a laugh! Ayrshire more beautiful than D&G
don't me me swear.. :lol: :lol:

regards
griff

sa

griff,dont let them get you down.im a novice to stalking & oppotunities like the 1 your offering are fantastic & sounds excellent price, ;) shame its a bit to far for me,im in worcestershire (midlands) :( ,but im sure you will have loads people wanting to join. andy

I'm 2/3 rds the way through a nice bottle of Italian red so please excuse the the spelling.
I have been thinking..
The response for syndicate membership has been overwhelming,and there is obviously going to be some dissapointed stalkers that don't get in.
The rules of the syndicate allow for a guest as long as you they don't abuse that rule by bringing the same guest.

So heres a thought, how about all those that don't get in can be invited as a guest by those that do.
Now I don't know if thats Italian red abusing my good nature,but I would be interested to know what others think..

regards
gliff(vino)
Griff

Fantastic offer Griff,

9 out of 10 people would either keep the land for themselves or start a syndicate for serious profit. You are doing neither and I commend you for that.
Ignore any negative posts, there is always an element of jealousy in stalking.

Andy,
thanks for that!
i don't know whats wrong with me, 10 years ago i would of fought mike tyson to protect my stalking( And Won! 264 winnie would of seen to that).
I've been running the stalking scheme for BASC for the last 7 years and it gives me immense pleasure to see people new to stalking get their first deer.
I have shot nowhere near as many deer as some on this site, but am prepared to share my experience and pass it on.

regards
griff

Well done Griff ;) as I have said before this is what makes this site heads and shoulders above the rest of them. Good honest stalkers, taking the time to share their experience and opportunities for other less fortunate stalkers or novices.

I know there are many more off this site who have also contributed by taking out other people and giving them the opportunity to take there first deer or species. On behalf of the Admin team I would like to thank you all for what you have done. Keep up the good work lads ;) and I look forward to meeting more of you off this site later this year at the CLA.

Sikamalc

sounds good to me. All that sport for that price cant moan at that as muddy pointed out in his costings. Trout fishing round here best part of £40.00 with half boat and day ticket.
Bank fishing be £20 for 6 - 8 fish
A sporting ticket includes catch and release and 1 fish is normaly 1 or 2 quid cheaper than a full day ticket.
Season ticket if you want to look at that way be over £500.00 for 6 months sport with a limited fish quota and or number visits per week. That be the cheapest ticket.
so to get wood cock shooting, pheasent shooting, stalking, place to stay, larder, etc your getting at least 4 sports for price of 1.
Then if you sat there and worked out how much we actually spend over the course of a year on shooting and fishing. Then you see how good value this offer is. I no my fishing alone over £475.00 a year (sea, course and trout fishing).
Bet you cant get four weekend sporting breaks for that price.

stalking

Griff,
I would just like to add my support, it really is fantastic value for money! If I did not live on the Isle of Wight (which is about as far away as you can get) I would be biting your hand off.
Best regards
Mack.

At the end of the day, Griff is in charge and Griff gets to set the rules. The whiners and moaners don't like it, they don't need to apply.

If it was a little closer to North Wales, I'd certainly be interested, and knowing Griff, I'd know everything was on the up and up, and that I wasn't being ripped off...

Holy cow, I go away for a few days and look what happens?! I for one think it is a great offer and if I'm lucky, great, if not glad that someone else gets an opportunity, as they are not easy to come by. For those who don't think it is a great offer, then don't apply for it. As said above, the offers for stalking are practically non-existent except for the SD site and Griff's. Goes to show. I have been lucky in being invited to come along with some sight members, for which I'm thankful, but if you can't get any these opportunities are great and far between. Good stuff!! Cheers, Rene.

Griff, you are clearly a top bloke whos kind enough to offer a cracking package to SD members and at the same time giving beginners a chance without huge costs.
If I was in need of more stalking I would be applying too, and I agree with the rules laid down, so all I can see envious people who like to stir things up.
A great response from members in support of Griff, raising a glass of vino to you all..

stalking

Griff
as a complete novice i think this offer is fantastic give me a year or two so that i can catch up with you lot and i will jump at the chance.
in the mean time if i am lucky and get a patch of my own you will be one of the first to get an invite, its people like yourself (and there are a few out there) that made me take up this sport So to you and the others like you
THANK YOU ALL JayJay

Griff,

well done and great offer. Like others have said before, you are opening doors for people that cannot normally access a bit of ground.

J

Well done griff. Its a great offer. I would love to take you up on it but I am too much of a soft southerner.

I can only echo what ReneZ has said... I go away for the weekend, and all of a sudden things seem to have blown up for no reason!

I think this is an amazing offer and have thanked Griff for his generousity via PM well before his actions were brought into question.

I would also like to say that its a good idea of Griffs for those successful applicants to offer to the unsuccessful ones an offer of a trip up as a guest. I sincerely hope that I get my application back in time to secure a place, and if I do will not hesitate to offer to 'spread the joy' as Griff suggested to someone unfortunate enough to miss out.

Griff, I'm glad you didn't let the few bad comments put you off - as you can see, the support for your actions far outweighs those that have a problem with them. Thank you again for putting this offer forward to help others rather than just cashing in. A true gent if ever there was one.

Gez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back