Thread: Schmidt & Bender service?

Schmidt & Bender service?

Hi,
    recently I have purchased S&B rifle scope and Swarovski binoculars. I have registered both items true online forms. Swarovski website and service responded ok but S&B website is one big “?”. I wonder if any one of you have any experiences with S&B service.

Cheers,
    David

I registered my 8x56 with S&B, nothing in reply so just think that they are not a chatty bunch.

I looked on line to register my S&B but could not find where to, so if you could supply a poor old Muppet with the location of said forms I would be obliged

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi,
    there is the link to S&B product registration page.

"Product Registration"

David
    Last edited by Roch; 11-03-2012 at 19:57.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

I needed a spare part for my S&B scope, so I emailed them. Within minutes they had replied and the part was sent out FOC soon after. Great service, as far as I am concerned.

ATB, Dom

My only experience is that S&B and service rarely if ever appear in the same sentence !

FlyBoy270
    Quote Originally Posted by Roch View Post
    Hi,
    recently I have purchased S&B rifle scope and Swarovski binoculars. I have registered both items true online forms. Swarovski website and service responded ok but S&B website is one big “?”. I wonder if any one of you have any experiences with S&B service.

Cheers,
    David

I bought a PMII second hand and wanted it checked out to be sure it was o.k (there were some marks from rings). They took a few months to get it back to me but they had given it a full service and given it a clean bill of health all for free. Can't complain.