Thread: Loathe to chuck em' away!!!

Loathe to chuck em' away!!!

Come on you budding shoe-smiths!,.., I have a pair of very expensive Seeland rubber wellies, a gift from my partner a while back, the wellies are really great!, just the heel areas, (lining), inside the boot are worn out, any ideas for a sensible repair?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

In the absence of any informed rubber / neoprene repair advice, I have purchased a pair of Bison neoprene wellies, they appear to be a clone of the Muck boot type, I will test in the field this end of month.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I have had several pairs of boots repaired with new heel liners.
    any decent cobbler should be able to glue some leather inserts in

Hiya, Chameau sent me a leaflet of a company in Burnley that do boot ,shoe and jacket repairs...dont know if they do wellies, but worth a try....website is www.lsr.gb.com prices are amazing..

Cheers for that Norrie, I have e- mithered them.

Had a message back, If I drop em' in they'll have a look & repair if feasible.