Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Add me to the current batch of people falling apart.

Add me to the current batch of people falling apart.

Tomorrow 7.30am I have the joy of going into hospital. 3 hernias to be sorted. No idea where the hell they came from. Ok, so nowhere near as difficult as some people on here recently. Hello Bobjs. . But of course it is always different when it is yourself.
    So I'm hoping they don't have to slice me up too much. I will be off work all week so look out for the posts beginning with "Ouch Ouch".
    I will be avoiding anything to do with humour and exerting myself too much so the wife is safe from my amerous advances................... . Not sure why she is laughing when I was typing this.

So as the ads are so fond of saying. "See you on the other side"

TSS
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

The good lady may not be laughing when you are the darling of all those buxom nurses!
    Good luck with the op.

watch out for the missus mate. Mine having been told to take it easy on me after my hernia ops treated it like a challenge to see how soon after the op 'relations' could be resumed. She enjoys causing me pain

good luck with the op chap ,dare say you have spent as alot of us have too much time lifting weights we should not have when we were younger ,only as i get older do i realize how foolish i have been ,only tonight i packed a munty into my new poppins sack so much easier spreading the load !!!! take it easy after the op
    regards norma

Ah well, a female friend said that if my missus couldn't handle wiping my ass. (I have no idea why she thought I wouldn't be able to do it. lol.) She would distance our friendship as as she was trained she would do it.. I told her I could handle that but would need a hand with sexual favours. For some reason she declined.

No understanding women. But thanks for the luck.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

good luck with the op ss, i will shoot a fallow for you too
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    hey big man, you supported me and like wise, i hope all goes well and your back on your feet in no time at all.

im getting there, soon to be out shooting,

i still have a huskier voice than Barry white and my biggest thing now is getting down off the medication , you'll be back in no time.

thank you for your support

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

You have my sympathies, all the best with the opp, hope the recovery is fast
    It will be my turn in May, not looking forward to it.

Neil.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    You have my sympathies, all the best with the opp, hope the recovery is fast
    It will be my turn in May, not looking forward to it.

Neil.
    ....hope the hernia is nothing to do with over-exerting yourself with that new scope......
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
    good luck with the op ss, i will shoot a fallow for you too
    I want to reply with something witty and humourous but will settle for "B****r off".

Hope the weather is like today for you. It was fantastic.