Add me to the current batch of people falling apart.

The Singing Stalker

Tomorrow 7.30am I have the joy of going into hospital. 3 hernias to be sorted. No idea where the hell they came from. Ok, so nowhere near as difficult as some people on here recently. Hello Bobjs. :). But of course it is always different when it is yourself.
So I'm hoping they don't have to slice me up too much. I will be off work all week so look out for the posts beginning with "Ouch Ouch".
I will be avoiding anything to do with humour and exerting myself too much so the wife is safe from my amerous advances................... :D. Not sure why she is laughing when I was typing this.

So as the ads are so fond of saying. "See you on the other side"

TSS

The good lady may not be laughing when you are the darling of all those buxom nurses!
Good luck with the op.

watch out for the missus mate. Mine having been told to take it easy on me after my hernia ops treated it like a challenge to see how soon after the op 'relations' could be resumed. She enjoys causing me pain:eek:

good luck with the op chap ,dare say you have spent as alot of us have too much time lifting weights we should not have when we were younger ,only as i get older do i realize how foolish i have been ,only tonight i packed a munty into my new poppins sack so much easier spreading the load !!!! take it easy after the op
regards norma

Ah well, a female friend said that if my missus couldn't handle wiping my ass. (I have no idea why she thought I wouldn't be able to do it. lol.) She would distance our friendship as as she was trained she would do it.. I told her I could handle that but would need a hand with sexual favours. For some reason she declined.

No understanding women. :D But thanks for the luck.

hey big man, you supported me and like wise, i hope all goes well and your back on your feet in no time at all.

im getting there, soon to be out shooting,

i still have a huskier voice than Barry white and my biggest thing now is getting down off the medication :(, you'll be back in no time.

thank you for your support

bob.

You have my sympathies, all the best with the opp, hope the recovery is fast :thumb:
It will be my turn in May, not looking forward to it.

Neil. :)

Whohoo I'm back. Situps are out for a while as is laughing lots. :D
Well I have to say that daytime TV is complete tosh. But we knew that. Everything seems to be a repeat form yesterday. Yawn. Pity I'm not allowed to do anything much. But the pain is a lot less than yesterday so hoping I will be back to normal ish Monday.. I have been told that I need to walk as it will help so I went for a walk to the pub. :rolleyes:

Gives me a chance to get my variation in I suppose.

Well, I was goiing to ask if they had a video of the operation but was still drugged up when the doctor came around. I do however havew a piece of string running from one side of my belly button to the other. I am not sure if that is the only thing that is holding me together. :eek:

Well, I was goiing to ask if they had a video of the operation but was still drugged up when the doctor came around. I do however havew a piece of string running from one side of my belly button to the other. I am not sure if that is the only thing that is holding me together. :eek:

If you pull it, will you swell up like one of those emergency life-rafts??

If you pull it, will you swell up like one of those emergency life-rafts??

Nah, I do believe it actually says "Action Man Patrol to Red Leader"

I'm sitting here typing with my arm in a sling after having surery on Tuesday for left sholder issues. As far as Daytime telly goes, thank goodness for 'Tinternet!

Falling apart / bits dropping off?,............ I have to cope with a heart condition / occasional attacks of gout / & general age related stuff like the rest of us "Older" types, but was very pleased with the results of an eye test I booked this Saturday just past,........ As in the first eye test years ago,(Army application), where I went off the end of the book & the medico had to refer to the back of the pages to check if I was correct, I scored 100% on peripheral tests & read all the usual letter lines, & even surprised the opto thingy guy when he stated my astigmatism had completely gone!:eek::eek:...... rare but does happen! (unfortunately he did confirm my suspicions that I am left eye dominant, being a right handed shooter, this would explain my being able to frighten more pigeon's than I drop, (missing behind):lol:, so I will be thankful for small mercies as the saying goes!.

Back