for the 20 tac gang

View attachment 13511View attachment 13512View attachment 13513View attachment 13514View attachment 13515

well here she is for those of you who shew interest at the time cooper m21 pheonix 20 tac 26in pacnor barrel
still not used in anger yet but cometh the time if it dishes out the good news like my bvss 12 does i will be happy
so come on bob sell a bit more stuff and get one so we can compare notes

i wish i had the cash mate, but i would like a multi shot, i sent cooper arms a request about can the mag conversion be done ??no reply

as yet. as i think its got to be worth doning
looks the
dogs kahoonas by the way.

bob.

bob & trouble thanks for your comments had good result at range but quite a bit of muzzle flip more than my heavy 223 so i am trying
to source a over barrell mod would like a pes but waiting time for proofing is horrendous so may have to go to exeter for a p8 only they havent got one in my thread 17x1
but if i buy one uk custom shop say they will swap the bridge for me and send me one in correct thread free of charge also i think to change to 39g bk which i cant get down here in billybob land makes my pizz boil one rfd said he had never heard of 20 tac the other one wont get me any till he has got a substantial order geeeezus wept
so i shall have to go to exeter 108miles but if i wait for this lot down here to fanny about i will have died old age and as i type i see a gutsload of crows in the field asking for the good news lovely weather for it at the mo never mind they will keep foxxer

hi bud

i know what you mean, i get looked at with half open eyes when people say what you running a 204 ruger when i ask for 40 gr vmax on 204, i say nup, i run a 20 tactical, some go whats it like, i say my ones just a posh 204 but uses less powder.

and when you start to look for brass, there is only one maker, DAKOTA but its made by laupa but stamped DAKOTA ?

anyway if you had the time money and i was fit i woukld have you up here and that nice cooper shooting those crows in no time.

bob.

great looking piece of kit there!
thanks mate she is all tuned ready to go but want to try one more bullet
that i had trouble getting hold of but now sourced then its off to play with
with joe crow till charlie starts to become a pest again

Back