Thread: Intro

Intro

Evening Everyone,
    A quick introduction from me. I have been stalking for 25 years or there abouts. I stalk mainly for Roe and Reds here in Perthshire and on the odd occasion on the west coast.
    I like to keep my kit as simple as possible, no sound moderator or bipod that is just the way I like it. The rifle I use is a Sako 25-06 with a swarovski 6x42. The frist rifle I bought was a BSA .270 (2nd or 3rd hand) and that
    did me great service for a long time.

I like get out stalking as much as I can and really look forward to the days getting longer and going for a stalk before work.
    No doubt I have more to tell, but I am sure that this will come out when I start posting.

AliN

Welcome to the site

Regards
    Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi alin,
    welcome to a great forum.
    Lots of good stuff here.

Regards

Fraser

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    hi bud

welcome to a cracking site with a fare few boys back in the homeland who will enjoy another Scotsman on the forum..

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi,
    Thanks for all your welcome's.

Happy Hunting

AliN

Quote Originally Posted by AliN View Post
    Evening Everyone,
    A quick introduction from me. I have been stalking for 25 years or there abouts. I stalk mainly for Roe and Reds here in Perthshire and on the odd occasion on the west coast.
    I like to keep my kit as simple as possible, no sound moderator or bipod that is just the way I like it. The rifle I use is a Sako 25-06 with a swarovski 6x42. The frist rifle I bought was a BSA .270 (2nd or 3rd hand) and that
    did me great service for a long time.

I like get out stalking as much as I can and really look forward to the days getting longer and going for a stalk before work.
    No doubt I have more to tell, but I am sure that this will come out when I start posting.

AliN
    Al,
    I've been dutifully looking after that bottle of malt for nearly ten years now. Fortunately I believe there are moves afoot to assemble the team, otherwise I'd be fearful evaporation might take place! Drop me a PM. Danny

Hello Alin , hope you enjoy the SD

Welcome to the SD site

Kevin