Thread: New - 3 days mentoring on Roe bucks

New - 3 days mentoring on Roe bucks

The opportunity to stalk cull Roe bucks while mentored/accompanied by an experienced stalker who is a BASC approved trainer.

This is ideal for the novice or for those having completed DSC 1 and wanting guidance toward future level 2.

This special package includes 3 days stalking and accommodation for 4 nights for two persons. Arrive the afternoon of Friday 11th May, Stalking from May 12th to the 14th, depart the morning of Tuesday May 15th.

Total cost 390 pp

No hidden extra's. For those without a rifle the estate rifle is available and the only charge would be for ammunition.

PM
    Last edited by roestalker; 12-03-2012 at 22:57.

Now that is a cheap offer for the right person!

Rgds

Ian
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

What is a BASC approved trainer
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Great Offer, good price, do you get a free leg with it ? well if you don't ask

Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    What is a BASC approved trainer
    No leg, but if you are successful the carcass is available to purchase if you wish... you did ask. A BASC approved trainer of DSC 1 etc. that has been assessed and approved by BASC whilst training others.

How does one become approved by BASC, is there another course available ?
    The reason I ask is that I have DSC 1 + 2, Advanced Stalker Certificate, am an AW and have been training others for years but never heard of being asked whether I am BASC approved.
    Sorry if I have gone of Piste slightly but I was worried that, as I am not BASC approved, I may not have been qualified to have been doing what I have done for so long.
    Absolutely fantastic offer you are making by the way, if I was a novice I would be in there like a shot, no doubt you will be swamped with requests at that price.

i don,t suppose you have any dates left would love to go as i have no roe where i stalk i have completed my level 1 and and have full BASC insurance cover and any help i could get towards my level 2 would be appriciated

Quote Originally Posted by phil61 View Post
    i don,t suppose you have any dates left would love to go as i have no roe where i stalk i have completed my level 1 and and have full BASC insurance cover and any help i could get towards my level 2 would be appriciated
    phil61 hi, PPM me.