Available: New - 3 days mentoring on Roe bucks

roestalker

The opportunity to stalk cull Roe bucks while mentored/accompanied by an experienced stalker who is a BASC approved trainer.

This is ideal for the novice or for those having completed DSC 1 and wanting guidance toward future level 2.

This special package includes 3 days stalking and accommodation for 4 nights for two persons. Arrive the afternoon of Friday 11th May, Stalking from May 12th to the 14th, depart the morning of Tuesday May 15th.

Total cost £390 pp

No hidden extra's. For those without a rifle the estate rifle is available and the only charge would be for ammunition.

PM

Last edited:
What is a BASC approved trainer

No leg, but if you are successful the carcass is available to purchase if you wish... you did ask;). A BASC approved trainer of DSC 1 etc. that has been assessed and approved by BASC whilst training others.

How does one become approved by BASC, is there another course available ?
The reason I ask is that I have DSC 1 + 2, Advanced Stalker Certificate, am an AW and have been training others for years but never heard of being asked whether I am BASC approved.
Sorry if I have gone of Piste slightly but I was worried that, as I am not BASC approved, I may not have been qualified to have been doing what I have done for so long.
Absolutely fantastic offer you are making by the way, if I was a novice I would be in there like a shot, no doubt you will be swamped with requests at that price.

i don,t suppose you have any dates left would love to go as i have no roe where i stalk i have completed my level 1 and and have full BASC insurance cover and any help i could get towards my level 2 would be appriciated

i don,t suppose you have any dates left would love to go as i have no roe where i stalk i have completed my level 1 and and have full BASC insurance cover and any help i could get towards my level 2 would be appriciated

phil61 hi, PPM me.

Back