Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WoodPigeon

You learn something new every day. Thanks for the heads up I always wondered what they were.

You are so funny, my sides are almost splitting.............................

Sorry for the sarcasm but saw the thread and thought it would be about a day out, or what they are feeding on etc. I was surprised to just find a picture of a pigeon which made me laugh. Maybe not your intention!

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Sorry for the sarcasm but saw the thread and thought it would be about a day out, or what they are feeding on etc. I was surprised to just find a picture of a pigeon which made me laugh. Maybe not your intention!
    Ah, I see. I'm just trying to get the hang of a new camera, and also learn how to take half decent photo's, I know I haven't quite acheived that task just yet

I haven't shot woodies for a few years now, but in my younger days had a few half decent days out decoying.
    I have scanned some old woodie shooting photo's for you.......

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    And you certainly had some good days out too.

some good days shooting there, local farmer phoned me up last week saying there were loads on his rape, cant wait to get this plaster off my leg, had to get a friend to go and shoot them,.....that hurt

Thanks fella's.

Docholiday, how long until they remove the plaster?

going in tomorrow to have a check, hopefully its off, may need surgery/air boot or just physio, lets hope its the latter

Hi. Glad you weren't offended. Nice shooting there. I had a look through your gallery and there are some good pics and some nice animals. Looks like you get out a fair bit. Hope you get to grips with the camera.