Thread: Prospective Deer Stalking Syndicate......

Prospective Deer Stalking Syndicate......

Ladies and Gents,

I am currently in talks with a land agent about the prospect of taking on a deer stalking lease.

The stalking is over approximately 1600 acres of commercial forestry.......there are some good open spaces and some nice wide glades......

This is predominantly roe stalking with the occasional red.
    The ground has good cull returns which will be made availble to prospective syndicate members as and when I receive them in writing.

At the moment this is not a firm offer of syndicate spaces, I am simply just testing the water out there to see if there is much interest or demand.

The land is in East Ayrshire, Scotland.

DSC1 + and insurance is obligatory.

I have purposely not included the price as I have observed other threads offering stalking that have decayed into a slagging match on the basis of cost and I have no intention of going down that road.

Price and exact details will be discussed with genuinely interested parties once the deal has been ratified.

If genuinely interested please PM me your expression of interest including a bit about yourself, experiance, qualifications etc

Kind Regards,

CADEX

.................................................. .................................................. ..............

Ladies and Gents........I have obviously underestimated the amount of people currently looking for a stalking syndicate.

To those who have already PM'd me, I shall be in touch shortly.

Please no further PM's or texts as I could fill 10 syndicates with the number of people who have contacted me so far.

Thanks again,

CADEX
    Last edited by Cadex; 14-03-2012 at 15:01. Reason: To add further details.

pm sent

Ladies and Gents........I have obviously underestimated the amount of people currently looking for a stalking syndicate.

To those who have already PM'd me, I shall be in touch shortly.

Please no further PM's or texts as I could fill 10 syndicates with the number of people who have contacted me so far.

Thanks again,

CADEX
    Last edited by Cadex; 14-03-2012 at 15:03.