Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrible service.....

Terrible service.....

I bought a Surefire 10x Dominator re-chargeable torch 18 months ago and it was never the brightest and i have used it maybe 30 times.. it now only holds charge for 20 minutes and has a heat crack on the bezel and the lower power bulb has blown at 45 each. I emailed Surefire three times and not even had a reply!! I would advise you not to buy from them as they are charging a premium price for a rubbish product.

Don't laugh at the price either.... http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...QNFdZVmhNlBfag
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 13-03-2012 at 19:38.

That's one hell of a price for a torch, I have a G2 surefire the most robust torch I have had.

Cost seems not to buy quality. I have the M6 Guardian and the batteries are about 18 for a fill each time so i bought the 10X thinking it would save that each outing but it is not half as bright and you get 15-20 minutes of use... Most dissapointed in Surefire.

so many powerfull led torches out there now,led's last forever almost.try searching for some of these if your still in the market.dereelight,fenix etc

I'm impressed with my one of these from the Newark shooting show

(CLUB-1) Clu-Briter - Clulite | Cluson Engineering Ltd.

And made in Britain! I had a faulty switch with a torch of theirs and they sent me one out FOC

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

LED Lenser torches are fantastic. They aren't cheap, but then again they last forever and are seriously bright. They all run off "off the shelf" batteries so you don't need a mortgage to run them, and you can slip in readily available rechargables to bring the costs down.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post

And made in Britain! I had a faulty switch with a torch of theirs and they sent me one out FOC
    Great torches. Goes ages between charges and very bright. I use one to walk the dogs. Been fault free for about a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post

I love mine, lasts ages on a charge, and holds it's charge very well even in storage.
    But I would never claim it was made in England, sold in England certainly, but you can bet your life it came from china.

Neil.

Another vote for LED lenser. I have several (6) Surefire lamps, but the bulbs do not seem to last long, and the rechargeable batteries do not hold a charge, shame as they are bright!

Yip.... 45 for a tiny bulb ?