Stalking Corporal Jones style...

Luckily when walking in the hills I always carry a shovel, sword, underwater fighting knife, and a couple of daggers, just in case! Now I come to think of it, maybe a mobile phone and a mars bar may be better!

"That's nod a knoife?" ..... "The-at's a knoife" ..... Crocodile Dundee 1986

And... Did I hear correctly?... Is this man hoping for some sort of sexual encounter with a bear and/or a moose? .... Weird guy.

Hysterical.

However, I was a bit disappointed - with the thread title, I was expecting a butchers van full of stalkers shooting out of little round peepholes on each side...

Hysterical.

However, I was a bit disappointed - with the thread title, I was expecting a butchers van full of stalkers shooting out of little round peepholes on each side...

Open, two three. Aim, two three. Bang, two three. Bang, two three. Bang, two three.

To which might be added - Good shot. Reload, two three.

The chap in the video must be the only man in America who gets short of breath lying on his back!

Last edited:
The chap in the video must be the only man in America who gets short of breath lying on his back!

:rofl: - though I doubt he's the only one who get outa breath doing naff - just the fact he's in a ditch, not a Maccy D !

Back